glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Birthday bonanza on the sets of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

total world entertainment fan page

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Birthday bonanza on the sets of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Birthday bonanza on the sets of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah!

Birthday bonanza on the sets of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Neela Telefilms’ show on SAB TV, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has become a hit among the masses and people just love the sitcom.

Other than the on-screen fun, the team of Taarak Mehta does a lot of masti on-screen too. It has been heard that 12th of May (2012) was the birthday of three of the actors working in the serial, namely Kavi Kumar Azad (Dr Hansraj Haathi), Gurucharan Singh (Roshan Sodhi) and Ghanshyam Naik (Nattu Kaka). And the very next day, 13 May, was Tanmaye Vakaria aka Bagha’s birthday. All the actors took a day off to chill out on the day.

Kavi Kumar aka Hathi Singh delightedly shared his birthday experience and said, “I went to a dhaba with them. I love kids and they gifted me bouquets and toys, I usually don’t plan anything on my birthdays and go with the flow.”

On the other hand, Gurucharan aka Nathu Kaka said, “My mother and sister came down to Mumbai from Punjab. It was a great feeling to have them with me. And guess what? People are still calling me up and wishing me.”

On the other hand, Tanmaye had a blast. “It was indeed a fantastic birthday. I cut two cakes on the very day with my family. Later on, we cut a cake along with Kavi and Gurucharan on the sets of Taarak.”

We wish the Taarak gang a belated happy birthday!

No comments: