glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I am one of the most stylish villains on screen, says Rakesh Paul

total world entertainment fan page

Sunday 13 May 2012

I am one of the most stylish villains on screen, says Rakesh Paul

I am one of the most stylish villains on screen, says Rakesh Paul!

I am one of the most stylish villains on screen, says Rakesh Paul
Small screen’s dashing villain Rakesh Paul, popularly known as Pratap Babu from Rajshri Productions’ Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga on Sahara One, is completely in love with his negative character.

Being the ravan of the show he excitedly shared his feeling to sources by saying, “I am one of the most stylish villains on screen today. There are characters that turn negative and there are others who are negative but hide the fact. But Pratap has come across as a bad man right from day one. He is the Ravan of this show (laughs). Yet he is very stylish in his own way”.

Furthermore, after creating a great persona on small-screen Rakesh continued with his fervour and said, “I am lucky to get a show where the male characters play the bahus since in the Raichand family the grooms come to the house after marrying the girls of this family. We are almost like the bahus. In fact, I always tell Sudha Chandran that we are her bahus. So the focus is mostly on me as I am the negative bahu while Akash (Pankaj Singh Tiwari) is the positive one.”

Rakesh is happy that he is getting to play more than just “yet another man on screen” as when other actors just get to say a few lines, even his reactions get captured.

Well, you are winning hearts with this avatar and we hope you continue with your good work!!

No comments: