glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Punar Vivah has bagged the top rank amongst all Zee TV shows

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 18 May 2012

Punar Vivah has bagged the top rank amongst all Zee TV shows


Punar Vivah has bagged the top rank amongst all Zee TV shows!
Punar Vivah has bagged the top rank amongst all Zee TV shows
Zee TV’s so far less acknowledged show Punar Vivah produced by Shashi Sumeet Mittal Production Pvt. Ltd is now getting bounteous response from its audience.

In the TAM ratings of week 19, Punar Vivah bagged 2.9 TVR. It has clearly emerged as the slot winner across GECs. Producer Sumeet jubilantly talked to the source and said, "The story is getting back to its emotional crust and hence, it is being liked by the viewers. Currently, we are concentrating on the story and not on the numbers. If the story works, numbers will automatically come”.

Heartthrob actor Gurmeet Choudhary aka Yash excitedly shared his notion and said, "I really feel lucky as this is my third show that has managed to be number one after Ramayan and Geet. I remember when I had taken up Geet, I wasn’t sure if it would top the numbers, however it did. But when I took up Punar Vivah the pressure was even more as people were expecting a lot from me. There were a lot of them who thought I shouldn’t have taken up the project but with the help of the entire team and our producers, the show has managed to top the chart."

Well, slowly and steadily the show has finally managed to leave a mark and the success journey has just started!

No comments: