glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I am eager to get back to the usual grind, says Divyanka Tripathi

total world entertainment fan page

Thursday 17 May 2012

I am eager to get back to the usual grind, says Divyanka Tripathi

I am eager to get back to the usual grind, says Divyanka Tripathi

I am eager to get back to the usual grind, says Divyanka Tripathi
Divyanka Tripathi is cute, charming and strikingly beautiful. She wowed everyone in Shakuntalam Telefilms’ Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan  aired on Zee TV.

Now, the lovely actress wants to explore friction world in some other ways. While talking to the sources, Divyanka revealed what she wants to do, and what her fans want her to take up as her next project.

She shared, “I have been getting lot of mails from my fans, and they want to see me in a social drama, something that is issue-based. Many fans have been trying to pass this message to me through social networking sites too”.

So does it mean that her fans are tired of seeing her in comedy shows? To this, Divyanka immediately said, “Not at all. They have loved me as the Allahabadi Mrs Sharma in SAB TV’s Mrs. and Mr. Sharma Allahabad Wale and as Chinky in SAB TV’s Chintu Chinky Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story. But now they have seen enough of my variations and want to see me again as the innocent girl, as they feel this is the role that suits me the most. And frankly speaking, I have not done such shows for a long time now, and I am eager to get back to the usual grind. As an actor, I have explored quite a lot and am satisfied with my growth.”

Well, we are eager too to see you in chronicle drama.

No comments: