glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I am not into material pursuits, claims Ankita Lokhande

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 18 May 2012

I am not into material pursuits, claims Ankita Lokhande

I am not into material pursuits, claims Ankita Lokhande!

I am not into material pursuits, claims Ankita Lokhande
Ankita Lokhande has won many hearts as Archana in the show Pavitra Rishta and she is still doing so. The long-running show is still at its peak and high on TRPs and one just love to watch Ankita in her on-screen role.

Even though Ankita feels she is content with what she has achieved in her life so far, the fire in the belly becomes obvious as the actress talks about her penchant to stay focused on her career dreams.

Hailing from a middle class family in Indore, Ankita decided to take the uncharted territory and make it big in the world of glam. Talking about her show, she tells, "I feel overjoyed by the fact that people love me so much. Both Manav and Archana are strong characters and now when their children are taking a lead in the storyline, I expect the same to click with the fans too," says Ankita.

The girl is also known for her relationship with actor Sushant Singh Rajput, her former co-star in the show. A very satisfied Ankita says, "I am not into material pursuits. I am content with whatever is happening in my life - the kind of lifestyle I am leading and the way my career is shaping up. I've got a wonderful boyfriend. So I do not have any other thing to long for."

Well, that is really good way of living!

No comments: