glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Failures don't scare me, says Sushant Singh Rajput

total world entertainment fan page

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Failures don't scare me, says Sushant Singh Rajput

Failures don't scare me, says Sushant Singh Rajput!
Failures don't scare me, says Sushant Singh Rajput
The glamour and glitz of big screen always tend to allure the outsiders and even the TV actors wait for the right opportunity to get a switch from daily soaps to films.

While everyone follows the trend, actor Sushant Singh Rajput is nowhere an exception. In order to make it big in Bollywood, Sushant took, what one can call, the biggest risk of his career. The actor, who shot to fame with his on-screen character Manav from Pavitra Rishta, opted out of the daily thus inviting criticism and bash from all ends.

However, Sushant is not at all worried and has no regrets over his decision. On the contrary, a rather confident Sushant says, "I have worked for four years in theatre, two years in TV and now at 26, I am doing my first film. I think it is just the medium that changes as an actor. You remain the same, you either work from your heart or you don't. I don't have the fear of failure."

Talking of his changed look for the film, he stated, "I just got the six packs by chance. My film's character does not belong to a rich family, and so I had to look lean. I maintain my physique by playing three hours of cricket in the morning. I do cardio and functional exercise for one and a half hour. I eat eight meals in a day, but I maintain a strict diet - I eat boiled food with no salt and oil."

We admire your confidence Sushant and just hope that you get paid the right way!

No comments: