glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Madhura Naik is glad with her role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

total world entertainment fan page

Monday 29 October 2012

Madhura Naik is glad with her role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

v
Madhura Naik is glad with her role in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!

3 hours ago
The gorgeous style diva of small screen, Madhura Naik, whom we had seen playing T in Star One’s Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, recently bagged limelight due to her alleged love affair with handsome telly hunk Karan Kundra.

And now days she is stealing the glances for her stint in Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, where she plays Sheetal. Though she is a fashion diva, but she is enjoying her stint very much in the show.

Talking of her stint in the daily, she says, “I love to be a part of Iss Pyaar Ko…, I have worked with Barun Sobti earlier, he is a wonderful co-star and also a very good friend; we enjoy a lot on the sets. Sanaya Irani and me, hang around with each other throughout the day. Talking about the little kid, he is super cute and is extremely talented. I keep on saying this to everyone on the sets.”

She went on to add, “Talking about my character, I have been getting great response from my fans as they love the twist that has been brought after my entry. Here too, I am the new fashion diva. I don’t know, till when my stint in the show will last. It’s all in the hands of the channel, if they like my role and audiences also accept me well, it can go on and on.”

We really doubt if the audience really want that. Guess they will be happy as long as you don’t fiddle with their beloved Arnav and Khushi’s life!

No comments: