glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: My journey has been experimental, claims Sandhya Mridul

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 3 November 2012

My journey has been experimental, claims Sandhya Mridul

My journey has been experimental, claims Sandhya Mridul!

1 hour ago
The word spontaneous perfectly describes her nature of work and no one can doubt the acting prowess of Sandhya Mridul, who easily fits into any role offered.

From small screen to the glamorous world of Bollywood, Sandhya has carved a niche for herself and is admired by all for the quality of work she possesses. It is notable that she started her career on small screen and became household name with shows like Swabhimaan, Banegi Apni Baat, Koshish and Hu Ba Hu. Her show, Koshish Ek Asha in which she played the role of the female protagonist was telecast in China and that made her a household name there. She was also invited to be a jury member (the first and youngest Indian) at the Shanghai International Film festival in 2008.

When it comes to Bollywood, she is credited for her lively roles in films like Saathiya, Page 3 and Honey Moon Travels Private Limited. Talking about her creative journey, Sandhya who was in Ahmedabad for the play August: Osage County says, "I would term it as versatile. My journey has been experimental as I like to do many things."

Talking of the present era, she says, "I feel these are exciting times for the Hindi film industry. Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II was ahead of time. But I must say it was wonderful doing films like Page 3. It makes me happy to see the newer ways of telling ways which just don't follow a pattern."

Revealing about herself more as a person, she said, "I am an extremely spontaneous person. I have gambled in life. Even though I was in a well-paying corporate job, there was restlessness within me. I just wanted to act and that was my true calling”.

Well, you have indeed proved that!

No comments: