glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Vijender Singh to be a part of Roadies X

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 3 November 2012

Vijender Singh to be a part of Roadies X

Vijender Singh to be a part of Roadies X!

(56mins ago)
Indian boxer Vijender Singh, who got for the country a bronze in the Beijing Olympics, is going to be a part of the 10th season of adventure reality show MTV Roadies.

It is notable that the 27-year-old had earlier made a special appearance in Roadies 8 in 2009 for an episode. He liked his experience so much that he decided to be part of the upcoming season.

Vijender, speaking on the sidelines of an event to launch MTV Hero Roadies X - Battle for Glory said, “Roadies' is the platform that represents youth and youth likes it. I like Roadies. In 2009, I was with them for a task and that was a good experience. People liked me and wanted to see me, so I am coming to the show”.

On being quizzed if TV will distract him from his main focus i.e. boxing, "I don't think so. It's my life and I want to do different things. I have done so many things. My job is to be in sports, but it does not mean that I cannot do anything else."

Sources say that he is going to help the Roadies team during auditioning in the capital. However, he refused to reveal his larger role in the show that comes on MTV. The Delhi auditions are to take place on November 4.

No comments: