glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: I want to be in Salman's good books: Mink Brar

total world entertainment fan page

Friday 2 November 2012

I want to be in Salman's good books: Mink Brar

I want to be in Salman`s good books: Mink Brar

Startlet talks about her impending entry into the 'Bigg Boss 6' house and wanting to work with Sallu in the near future

Famously known as late actor Dev Anand's find, startlet Mink Brar is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house this week.

The actress, who is generally known for her brazen attitude, promises to spill some beans on the ongoing house affairs and even states that she has absolutely `no competition` from anyone inside the house. The bindaas Punjabi kudi says...

Will you enter the house with a big bang?
I don't know about the others but I really want to tell Navjot Singh Sidhu not to have an opinion about everything. I was shocked to see some of his reactions on certain matters, especially because he has been in politics.


Are you looking to revive your career through the show?
I have never left the industry but yes, I want to get in touch with people again.

I want to show my real side to everyone. I want to win the money, get work but I will not expose myself for that. I intend to make the atmosphere as light as possible!

Do you know Salman personally?
I have never worked with him though I did meet him casually a couple of times. However like many others, I too want to be in his good books. I hope to work with him in the future. As of now I do not know him personally but I am really looking forward to meeting him.

Are you looking for love on the show?
Well, I have been single for a long time now and do not mind mingling. But these things are unpredictable and there are hardly any goodlooking blokes apart from Niketan Madhok!


A leaked video last year of you kissing another girl created buzz...
Actually, we were playing a truth and dare game with some guys. It was just a harmless thing. I thought it was fine to do. I want to clarify that I am straight. The fact is that I cannot gel very well with girls. Instead, I have many male friends.

No comments: