glSuzSRaSGMPB_Gxc_09Koo7g6M TOTAL WORLD ENTERTAINMENT: Ashish Sharma is all content with his professional as well as personal life

total world entertainment fan page

Saturday 3 November 2012

Ashish Sharma is all content with his professional as well as personal life

Ashish Sharma is all content with his professional as well as personal life!

(42mins ago)
Post working with acclaimed filmmaker Dibaker Banerjee, the handsome lad stood lucky as he got to play the lead in Imagine TV’s Gunahon Ka Devta, which was successfully followed by Chandragupta Maurya and now it is Zee TV’s Rab Se Sona Ishq, where he is entertaining the masses.

Well, we are sure by now you must have made out that we are talking about small screen star Ashish Sharma, who recently got engaged to love of his life actress Archana Taide. Talking of his TV shows and the response he has been bagging from his fans, Ashish said, "The response has been awesome. People have accepted me as Ranveer. I'm glad I could gel into all the roles I've done so far."   

He added, "I have two films in the pipe-line but can't talk about them. I've been lucky so far with directors and concepts that I've worked on."

Finally revealing more about Archana, who will soon be his better-half, Ashish said, “I met her while shooting for Chandragupta Maurya and she was doing Mahima Shanidev Ki. We continued meeting when we went back to Mumbai too. We have been together for last eight months. The minute I met her, I knew she is the girl. We are getting married at the end of January 2013. Our parents are happy about the decision. I'm so excited and happy about this and so is Archana.

Even we are happy about it Ashish and wish you all the happiness!

No comments: